Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blogging here I come...

Well since I've joined the world of the "Marrieds" I figured I'd join the Blogging world as well. My friends have tried to get me to start a blog in the past and my argument was that I didn't have anything exciting to blog about and once I got married and had so much more excitement in my life I'd start one. Well I'm married now and still don't have anything to blog about. Just kidding. I'm actually excited to be able to stay in contact and up to date with more people this way. Especially since Jason and I have just relocated to Michigan.  As of right now we are still trying to get settled and whatnot. Jason is working out here and so far I have been left at home to unpack. As of right now I am unemployed which is a first for me since I was like 11, but it gives me the opportunity to blog! So yeah for that! :) I'm really new to this but I will try and get some fun pictures and what not up on here soon.  Not that I expect anyone to get on and check this thing. Except maybe my Mother who I'm sure is constantly dying to know what I'm doing now that I live so so far away! Right Mom?  Love you! :) So keep checking it will get better I promise!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world... haha:) You two are darling! Hope MIchigan is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you're enjoying married life in a new city :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma will also enjoy your blogs, Hope you're better at getting blogs on than I am. I find it more enjoyable to keep up with everybody else than to talk of myself. Good Luck, I sure Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha your a blogger now!!! Love it and I so miss you!!! I have lots to tell you! I loved your wedding and it was so good to see you! Let me know how the new state is!!! Hope to talk to you soon!!! Love US!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world!! You'll love married life - it's the best!! Hope you have a great time in Michigan!! Let's keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete