Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Happy Fourth

I've always loved The Fourth of July, mainly because of the memories I have of spending it fishing and watching fireworks with my Grandparents in Idaho.  Also I really love fireworks, there is just something magical about them that I can't get over.  

This year was perfect.  We went to a pool party at our friend Aislinn's house in Provo, had the yummiest food and swam and played.  
Aislinn spoils Ashton and I think he loves her for that.
That night we went to another BBQ and watched Fireworks at Brent and Krista's.  They have a little boy, Mack,  just one month older then Ash.   Brent and Jason were best friends growing up, so they are destined to be buddies too. 
(I just love this picture of these two best friends with their little babes.)

Yes I made everyone dress in matching clothes and pose for a picture, you can just tell how thrilled both boys were for this idea.  But, hey your first Fourth of July is a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment