Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hair, then and now

Ashton has gone through many phases with his hair.
From long and dark when he was first born.
To nearly bald.
To blonde fuz-ball.
To crazy awesome.
 

For a while he had one crazy long hair that he never lost from when he was first born.  It was super goofy, and reminded me of a Dr. Seuss character, but I wouldn't let anyone cut it.  Not sure what happened to it now, just blending in I guess.
Grandma Morehead gave me my first haircut when I was little and many more after that.  I kept holding out on cutting his hair because I'm sentimental like that and really wanted her to do his first hair cut.
He sat amazingly still and looked so grown up and handsome.

No, we didn't drive all the way to Idaho just for a haircut, we also squeezed in some Thanksgiving Dinner too.
We missed it last year since the Dr. didn't think it was safe for me to travel that far (which looking back he was probably right, but at the time I was super upset).  I love Thanksgiving at Grandma's house.  We had over 53 people there this year and had to eat in shifts.  Something about it, but I just love the chaos of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment