Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Family Plan


Well it's official, Jason and I have decided that we are ready to take the next step in our relationship, and start our very own Family Plan. Everything else we've done before this seems so minimal now. Sending out announcements to all of our friends and family, getting married, having a reception, declaring our marital status on Facebook. All these things seemed like such a big deal at the time. But we are now truly officially in a serious relationship and have our very own Family Plan! Cell phone, Family Plan, that is. Yep, we are now on our own cute little, share your minutes, share the bill, Family Plan. In addition to that Jason has converted me over to AT&T. I feel like quite the traitor. I've been standing strong with Verizon for some years now. I loved Verizon! There once was a time that I wouldn't even consider dating anyone unless they were on Verizon and in my "network"so I didn't have to use any minutes on them. Not sure how Jason slipped through the cracks on that one! Jason has to have a Verizon line for work, so I was hoping I could pull him to my side of the phone divide, but No, he has the oh so amazingly precious iPhone that only AT&T provides so as of this last week I am no longer "in the

 network". Jason did surprise me with a fancy new phone though, to help ease the transition.  We were planning on just getting the free-b phone that comes with the new activation but when it got here it was one of those new fancy, do it all, smart phones. I've never had any sort of special phone before, I've always been too cheap, but I really do love this phone! Thanks Jason! And even though I have no one to talk to on it (all my family and friends are on Verizon) and still haven't quite figured it out yet, I sure do LOOK cool with it! :)

4 comments:

  1. haha great post! Made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a minute to get what you were saying! That was funny! I thought it was baby time for you! I still have your Victoria's Secret gift card in my laundry room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O darn I thought we were gonna have little Jason and Jens runnin around hehe!! Thats a pretty sweet phone though, looks complicated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Jen, good luck with the phone issue. I know you have more tech sense than your old granny. Jill gave me her phone to use the other day and I couldn't even answer it or phone out. Tooooooo Manyyyyyyy Buttonssss for me. Miss you hope all is going well,

    ReplyDelete