Friday, July 10, 2009

True Story

This really happened to me...



Well not the part about breaking up. But a bird really flew into my head. I was just walking along with Robbie (the little boy I nanny) when wham I was hit in the head by this big bird! I was at the Zoo so I don't even know what kind it was! I couldn't stop laughing. I felt like such an idiot because everyone just looked at me like "Well you don't see that every day!" I immediately thought of Elaine on Seinfeld and started developing a complex... Do I really have that big of a head that a bird couldn't have just flown AROUND it!?! Seriously? Has everyone just been protecting me from this fact my entire life? And I am just now realizing that I am a freak of nature!? "A walking candy apple"?! Needless to say I am now terrified of birds...

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha Thats HILLARIOUS!!! What are the odds of that honestly!!

    ReplyDelete