Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Snow!

This is what I woke up to this morning!
Snow in the mountains, snow in the grass, snow on my car... 
I'm such a little kid still when it comes to the "first snow" (blame it on growing up with very very little snow days).   
Come January, I won't be so thrilled about this, but for today I am loving it!
This means I get to wear my sweaters and boots.  I love sweaters and boots. Unfortunately they are usually to expensive for me, but I still love to go and just look at them. So many pretty pretty boots. 
Oh but I did just win a gift card to Nordstrom, as part of my Rockstar award at the "Lemmys" 
Apparently I'm actually pretty good at marketing. Go figure....
Thanks Blue Lemon, great party.
In other Happy News!  Skyler is doing a bit better!  He is still in the PICU but he actually opened his eyes and watched Scooby Doo the other day.  So much love for this little superhero!
Keep the Miracles Coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment