Friday, October 22, 2010

The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Yep, Elder Snyder is back.
He served an amazing mission, and while I'm glad to have him home, I will miss the weekly e-mails and inspirational stories. 
I tried to fool Jayden into thinking I was pregnant when we picked him up at the airport. He just called me a "fatty" and moved on.
He gave an amazing homecoming talk.  One of my favorite quotes was: 
"It is amazing how when you are building the Lords Kingdom, how much more he is really building you." 
Or something to that effect. In any case I cried.

Dear Eric,
Please come home from your modeling career in Korea so we can be a family again.
P.S. I love you

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I haven't seen him in years - he is so grown up and handsome! That is funny that you pretended to be pregnant-it looks cute too by the way, ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete