Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dad,

I think you are one of the few that actually check up on this blog so I just wanted to give you your own personal shout out!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

You are an amazing man, father, husband, worker, church member, and an all around great example to all of us! You emanate selflessness. Even on your birthday you are off all day working to provide for your family and gone all night serving others, fulfilling your church callings, and supporting your children.  
I am so grateful for you and all you have done for me! From raising me to love baseball, and always taking me with you to the different ball games, no matter where we are visiting.  To always showing interest in the things we enjoy, taking us to plays, sporting events, movies, shopping, etc.  For always honoring your Priesthood and being available to help us whenever needed.  
Remember when I was looking to purchase my very first car? You would spend your entire weekend with me looking at different cars, making sure I got the best deal and a good vehicle.  Those moments test driving $1,500 cars will always be a great memory for me.  Thank you for taking the time out of your already bust weekends to just BE with me.  
I love you Dad and I hope you had a great day!  Thank you for letting us spend a small part of it with you! 

2 comments:

  1. Your dad was always one of my favorite cousins growing up. I'm sure I teased him relentlessly but he always treated me with such good humor. Happy birthday cousin Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dads are so awesome!! what a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete