Sunday, February 13, 2011

Deep thoughts from 4 year olds...

We now teach the 4 year olds in primary... 9 of them... they are crazy and by the time we are done with sharing time I am ready for a nap, I just wish they were.  Today was about the steps you take to become a member of the Church (Fourth Article of Faith).

1st- Faith
2nd- Repentance
3rd- Baptism
4th- Gift of the Holy Ghost

Teacher: What happens if you don't take these steps?
4 year old: You will fall down.

Wow, good answer.  Love their sweet little spirits!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love kids and their honesty. :) By the way, your nephew Skyler--I've been following their blog a little. Wow, what an amazing kid! I seriously love him and haven't even met him. What a sweet kid to have been through so much and still be able to smile. And his Mom has got to be quite the woman too!

    Anyway, don't worry, there weren't 36 kids total at Logan's party. I probably would have went into hibernation if there were. :) There were 36 total people--15 kids. :)

    ReplyDelete