Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 years...

It's one of those weird things, where I can't believe we have already been married for two years, but at the same time I feel like I can't distinguish the time before we were married from when we weren't.  I always feel like Jase must have been around for that family vacation back when I was 15, or that one time when we went to that one place for that one thing. Oh wait that wasn't with you? Oops... 

For only two years we sure have gone through a lot of cars (4), a lot of homes (5), a lot of jobs (7ish), a lot of fun adventures, a lot of learning, and a lot of love. 
 I wouldn't change a thing.

We went to Cancun for our Honeymoon, Puerto Rico for our 1 year, and we really wanted to keep the tradition going, but so far this year a tropical beach get away doesn't seem to be in the cards for us.  So I brought it indoors this year.  Who says you can't have a picnic at the beach, in February, in Utah.

  So cheesy I know...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! You are SO cute to set up all of that beach scene in your family room for your picnic on the beach. How clever and so fun! I bet Jason loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the greatest idea ever!! Congrats on 2 great years, and just think of the countless more in front of you :) Very happy for you guys. I would still love to get together sometime if you guys are ever free. I would be so great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how cute you are! I wish I could be more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Congrats on two wonderful years! You two are so cute :-) We really need to try to get together again sometime! Happy anniversary, and here's to MANY more years full of love, learning, and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute-love it! Not cheesy, fun! Congrats on the first 2 years.

    ReplyDelete