Sunday, March 20, 2011

Craving

I'm craving a vacation right about now.  For all those Utahn's you know the feeling.  Winter is long, and the sun is cruel and teasing right now. 
warm. cold. warm. cold. sunny but freezing.  

Ever since I was 11 and we moved from Washington to Arizona I would save up all my money all year long and go back to visit every year (except the year they came to visit me).  
Then when we moved to Utah, and I went back to Arizona as much as possible.  
I loved traveling. 
I loved the independence of getting on that airplane all by myself and having time with just my friends.  
My first year of college I was way too poor to go anywhere.  Then I found Nannying.  Traveling and getting paid for it.  I was off to New York, then California, best job ever.
The year after I graduated from USU was the best traveling time of my life.  In a years time I had gone to California (5 times), Cabo San Lucas, Cayman Islands, and New York.  Not to mention all the mini va-kays around Utah.
Needless to say, it's been a while... 
I'd love a day on the beach with this guy.
Or a night out exploring with these girls.
How much longer til we're done with school????

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh! i love those pictures from our rockin dance prties! hahaha we were so young! so fun you still remember us with fondness;)! you were such a fun addition to our group of friends even if we only got you for a little while! love you
    and have I told you your hubs is a hunk! my husband told me i could say that because he agrees ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you!!! I want to get out and lay on a beach. Preferably on Rum beach with bikinis or no?! Haha! Caymans was a blast and would love another beach trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen... I hear you girl!!! HEY! I have an idea!!! Maybe you & Em could come out here for a trip and visit me!!! :) I don't really have a beach to go to... but we could have a blast anyhow!

    ReplyDelete