Friday, June 3, 2011

CureSearch

From Skyler's Blog:
"There have been too many nights when I sat holding my sons limp hand and listening to a mother down the hall sobbing at the loss of her child, or walked by parents with tears streaming down their faces.  I still cant get the images of my son laying in a hospital bed covered head to toe with tubes that were the only things keeping him alive out of my head.  Along with the pain, suffering and heartache though I have also seen miracles.  I have seen Skyler start breathing on his own when everyone thought he never would again.  I have seen him take his first drink after months of not being able to, and I have seen him take his first steps again.  I have also received many blessings. The support we have been shown has been incredibly humbling for me.  My eyes have been opened to how much good there is in this world.  There have been so many people who have picked me up when I didnt think I could go on.  Alot of those people were people I have never met before.  This last year has changed me for the better and I want to give back.  I want to help raise money for a cure.  I am proud to be able to take part in this CureSearch walk and am so happy that they have come to Utah for the first time this year."



All of the kids in the video are from Utah, some are survivors, others are still battling, and others are angels helping fight from behind the scenes.

July 9th, come walk with us!

Join Skyler's Team. Or any team for that matter.  They deserve a cure.

http://www.curesearchwalk.org/saltlakecity/teamskyler

No comments:

Post a Comment