Saturday, July 13, 2013

Morgan

My family moved to Morgan the summer I was nannying in New York.  They've been in the same house now for 8 years.  This is a huge record for our family!  They have been wanting to build a home in Morgan ever since they moved there.  Now it is finally happening! My parents are incredibly hard workers and have done a lot of the work on their own.  I know my brothers have spent countless hours up there too.  We've been able to go a handful of times, but I feel bad we haven't been around to help more.  
Ashton is a great electrician now if anyone needs help with anything.  He is also great at playing in the dirt and throwing rocks.
They built their new home on the land they owned behind their old house and are now renting the old home out.  The first time we visited them in their new home Ashton kept wanting to go to the other house.  Stephanie took him back and said he brought her into every room of the house and would just shake his head and was really sad cause it was all empty.  She said he looked heartbroken and confused.  When they came back to the new house though he discovered the secret toy room that my Mom set up just for him and he hasn't asked to go back to the old house since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment