Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Swimming Lessons

I'd been dying to do swimming lessons with Ash since he was born.  After working at Goldfish I just loved the idea of these little babes being able to swim so early.

I thought I'd be able to teach him on my own, and he did pretty good last summer.  This summer though he was just too distracted, and trying to get him to do anything at the busy public pools wasn't happening.  So I decided to sign him up for swim lessons in Pleasant Grove.

I tried going in with ultra low expectations, but I was still disappointed.  Goldfish really just raised the bar as far as what I expected out of a swim class.  
Ashton still had fun though, and even though he wasn't the swimming master I had hoped, by the end of classes he was incredibly brave and was going down the big tunnel slides and jumping in all by him self.  
Plus we got to spend some quality pool time together.  Even Jason took him to one of the classes.  He sure doesn't like listening to directions, but cried every time class was over.
Love you little fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment