Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Park City take 2

I had so much fun in Park City earlier this summer that all I wanted for my birthday was to go back.  It wasn't quite the same relaxing trip, but it was an adventure for sure.  Stephanie and Dallin came up on my b-day to watch Ashton and Jason and I headed to PC.  Since my birthday was on a Sunday things were pretty quite.  Jase got us a ton of snacks and treats and we spent the evening being lazy and relaxing at the hotel. 
This picture about sums up the rest of the trip.  

We woke up the next morning and headed for Park City Mountain Resort where we rode our bikes up (no lifts for us) before heading down, which is always the best part.  I about died, as usual.  But loved the scenery and the ride back down (as usual).  Next we headed for Jordanelle where we picked up some paddle boards and spent a few hours out on the lake.  My parents had gotten Jason and I gift certificates for our birthdays and we were excited to try our hand at it.

Looking back we should have done it opposite, adventure day then relaxing night... Rookie mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment