Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Visitors

I love Visitors! Even though we now live back in Utah I still love love love people coming to visit me. My brother Eric use to visit and hang out with us every once in a while, until he ran away to Korea. I even bought him a toothbrush and he still wouldn't stay. (love you Eric!)
Other than my brother I have only been able to have a few visitors, I blame it on only

having a one bedroom apartment. Apparently people aren't to excited about sleeping on couches.

I did get to have my little girls from California come and stay with me for the weekend. It was so much fun to get to spoil and play with little kids! Started the day off with Baskin Robbins, played at Sugar House Park and fed the ducks, checked out all the cool stuff at Cabela's, ate yummy food at Blue Lemon, and topped the night off with a Carnival! Full of snow cones, cotton candy, food, candy, and more food. Yep we know how to win over little kids hearts.

It was so much fun to have my "grown up-little girls" with me again. I love them!


My latest visitors were my two pretty sisters! They share a birthday and both just celebrated their 16th and 18th! They came up late
Friday night and we went to Momentums Midnight Climb and spent hours rock wall climbing. The next morning we cooked a full on breakfast for them. Eggs, sausage, hash browns, and the best crepes ever! Oh and how can I forget, Blue Lemon cupcakes. See I can do wifely things like make breakfast. We had such a great time, talking, laughing, and playing.
Sisters, please come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I forgot that your sisters have the same birthday, that is pretty fun that they can celebrate together. What beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenicia you are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenicia, is that you! I cannot believe it. Such a beautiful woman! Thanks for your sweet comments. I'm relieved you have decent memories of me and not scary ones!

    ReplyDelete