Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome

This is what happens when you turn on your new Mac for the very first time:



I love it.

I loved it when I bought my first Mac book and was too excited to wait till I got home to turn it on, so I started it in the car.

I loved it Tuesday night when I turned on my new Mac book Pro (thank you Blue Lemon).

There is just something about it. Something exciting.

Like you are extra special and Apple is so excited to welcome you to their extra special club.

It only happens that one time, right when you very first start your computer. But it always leaves you wanting more, those Apple people are smart. If I had all the money I would just by Macs to turn them on and get the good "welcome".

Except now, thanks to Youtube. I can watch it whenever I want. But I won't because it'll ruin it and I'd rather save it for the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment