Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yeah for Friends!!!

I just have to blog about how excited I am for this weekend!  Jason and I are road tripping down to Kentucky to visit our friends Aubrey and Kyle!  When I found out we would be moving to Michigan the first thought that came to my mind was "I'll be closer to Aubrey!" and I immediately mapquested the distance.  It's about 6 hours, but compare that to the 20+ hours from Utah and that's not bad! Aubrey and I were roommates in 2007 in Salt Lake.  We've been through a lot together and sometimes it seems like we live the exact same kind of lives.  I got to be her bridesmaid last August and she was able to surprise me at my wedding and be one of mine too!  This time last year we were getting ready for our big Cayman Island Trip, so it just makes sense that we meet up again to look at pictures of how tan we were and remember what it feels like to lay out on the perfect beaches of Cayman.  Oh those were the days! Speaking of days... only 2 more and I get to hang out with a girl again! Yeah!!! Don't get me wrong I love all the time spent with Jason, but sometimes you just need your girls ya know?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so freakin excited too! I had a big smile on my face the whole time I read this entry. I can't wait to see ya! Although Kentucky is not nearly as beach like as the Cayman's, I have ordered especially good weather all weekend. Sunny and 70's this weekend. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun!!! You know... you are always welcome to come take a trip down to our house to visit for fun if you'd like!! We're about 7 hours from Detroit. We always love visitors! :)

    ReplyDelete